Sunday, September 12, 2010

Sunday Totals

Seriously, people - I am so proud of you. I say the word and you all start indexing like crazy. Christine W. is now number 8 on our top ten! I guess, really number seven, but I can't bring myself to take Krista M. off our list. She's still internetly in our ward until FamilySearch says otherwise.

Have you thought of a personal goal for the end of the year? I'd like to see 20,000 but that seems really hard. I can do hard things.

My sister wanted my other sister to make her an "I Can Do Hard Things" vinyl lettering thing and when it came it said,"Doing Things is Hard". That made me laugh much.

As of right now, we have 118,695 indexed and 2569 arbitrated. Go us!

Auxiliary September Totals (so far):
Primary: 1817
YW: 1025
RS: 960
Priesthood: 250

No comments:

Post a Comment